Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Course Reflections

I thought taking this course was a good experience. I've never really liked history so I didn't exactly enjoy the course but it was better than I expected. I normally don't do very well in history courses but the way the professor set up our tests was very easy and I think I did pretty well. Class was a lot different than high school. Attendance wasn't even mandatory which was totally new and it seemed a lot less personal. He did remind us about homework which was something we always hear won't happen in college but this was a small class. The hardest part about this class was staying focused in class and making sure I took good notes. It was hard at times but I still made it through. I would recommend this class to future Summer Scholars because it gives a good outlook on the course load will be like and what note taking skills you will need to develop to succeed.

No comments: